viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My future job

My career expectations are so bad. I’m studying Physical Anthropology, which is a specialization in Anthropology. In Chile, it is imparted in the pre-grade, but in the rest of the world is a post-grade curse. Now, I have knowledge about a lot of topics, but I’m not an expert in anyone.
With all that, my labor future seems so complicated, even so, my expectations about my career still here. I want to be part of the forensics studies around actual causes of human death. If it is possible, I want to be part of any nonprofit organization focus on human rights. I know it could be difficult because in our country non-academicist work has no place, but I can dream.

If everything around my career does not work, we will always have Mc Donald’s. (I’m no joking u_u)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario